Sunday, July 31, 2005

My Eyes on John (Or Pacifying a Blog-Challenged Crybaby)

My friend John who replied to my previous questionnaire insisted I answer the questions for him even though he no longer has a blog of his own because as he puts it, he needs "luv"

My Answers for John
1. Who are you? Pharaoh. And don't forget it.
2. Are we friends? As much as a white man and asian woman can be friends without a contract and monetary compensation.
3. When and how did we meet? At Maestro Commerce when I was hired. The mook didn't even stand up to greet me.
4. Do you have a crush on me? No.
5. Would you kiss me? No.
6. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. Mook.
7. Describe me in one word. Mook.
8. What was your first impression? EVERYONE here scares me. I want my mommy.
9. Do you still think that way about me now? Only when the wafro is particularly belligerent.
10. What reminds you of me? Fried chicken, butter, and farts
11. If you could give me anything what would it be? Fried chicken for life
12. How well do you know me? Just as well as I want to, and NO MORE.
13. When's the last time you saw me? When we saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and John gave his chicken and gnocchi to complete strangers
14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? No, I don't want to anger the CIA. But I'm sure Karl Rove will eventually tell John for me.
15. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you? No.

No comments: