Tuesday, April 12, 2005

OK That is IT

Whoever creates the advertising campaigns for Old Navy MUST. DIE. IMMEDIATELY.

It wasn't bad enough to besmirch my fond memories of junior high and set Bermuda shorts to the soundtrack of "Fame".

NOW they have perky girls in ugly shirts mutilating the theme of my prom, Young MC's "Bust A Move".

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
DIE OLD NAVY.

DIE.


p.s. in a totally unrelated point, I'm watching "Scrubs" and the snarky doc came out without his shirt on. Puuuurrrrr. Smart, snarky, and slammin' abs. Yum.

1 comment:

cillic said...

I think I've commented on this before, but yes, Old Navy's adversting makes me want to vomit. They could offer the best clothing on the planet for free and I wouldn't go there. Any advertising campaign that tries to annoy you into remembering the product (like Mento's) deserves retribution.

So, if your interested, I did a quick google search...

http://www.conferencedirect.com/about/board.html

Check out the profile of Richard Crisman... perhaps you can send him some hatemail or something.