Thursday, November 30, 2006

Three Dreams

Well, last night's REM activity was one for the record books.

In my first dream, I was in a house, looking out the back door. I saw these lumps on the ground and didn't know what they were. Turns out they were dead baby hippos. I looked further out and there were a bunch of dead adult hippos lying all over the lawn. Then the house was under siege by some law enforcement agency (police/FBI/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles I don't know) because they thought a man in the house had been poisoning all the local hippos. You know, since hippos are local to.....anywhere near me.


(Hippos. From somewhere else)

Next up was a dream where I was having Mad Monkey Love with Brian Urlacher of the Bears. Now anyone who knows me knows that Urlacher is not really my type


(Brian Urlacher. Not my type.)

However, he is a fantastic football player which I suppose has some kind of redeeming qualities to my psyche.

Or it could have something to do with the fact that in my next dream I was on a tour bus with Jim from The Office.

Who totally IS my type except for I never got to ask him if he would like to pokey my hokey because I woke up.


(Jim. Apparently my type but inaccessible.)

So it might all mean that I'm never going to get a guy I consider to be "my type" but will have to settle for Mad Monkey Love with someone who has other redeeming characteristics? Or that I will have to move closer to where hippos are. I really don't know, I'm not good at this kind of thing.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Not your type? I can TOTALLY see you with a Chuck [porterhouse/ribeye] with absolutely no neck!

Has Jim replaced Dr. Cox as your dreamy would-be sitcom husband?

Donna said...

Whatever all you see is Chuck b/c you're jealous of his relationship with Peppermint Patty.

I dunno - Jim's advantage is that he's not quite so narcissistic. I think I have to wait for a topless Jim episode before I can decide.

Laura said...

Marcie Provolone is highly offended by that comment... ;)