Saturday, February 24, 2007

Curiouser and Curiouser

So, back from Boston safely and the client visit went ok. A couple of hiccups which our customer care department helped me work through relatively quickly. One completely weird thing is that I was flying back on the last flight out on Wednesday night, and the flight was pretty empty. I really thought the guy sitting on the other side of the plane was one of my friend's boyfriends, but I wasn't positive since I've only seen him a few times. So in addition to being unsure it was him, I was also pretty tired so I didn't say anything to him. I emailed my friend the next day and it turns out it WAS him. Freaky small world, yeah?

I cannot believe we are sitting here waiting for another blizzard. I want to cry but I know I have to conserve my energy to clear the driveway tomorrow.

I'm still crushing on my boy and he still seems to like me too. Unfortunately I had a dream that he turned into this guy:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Remember? Mel from the 70's sitcom "Alice"? Yeah. In my dream I had to pretend I was ok with this metamorphosis but dear Lord was I happy when I woke up. The boy is cute like a button and Mel is...not.

I suspect I might be catching another cold which would make this the craziest cold season ever for me - I rarely catch more than one cold a year. I am sucking down Airborne and Zicam hoping for the best.

I was thinking what would happen to CNN and the other 24-hr news schmoes if the Anna Nicole Smith story were proceeding at its usual surreal pace, AND there was another new break in the JonBenet Ramsey case AND Britney Spears busted out of rehab and got her labia pierced. Would Wolf Blitzer's head spontaneously combust?

1 comment:

Laura said...

I dunno, Mel had his charms, ya know? (/sarcasm).

I think you're right, I think Wolf Blitzer does die a little inside every time he has to report on Britney, Paris, or Anna Nicole.