Wednesday, April 09, 2008

This Blog Has Nine Lives

No I have not been here for many months. Life has drained most of the life out of me for months now. A brief recap of what's been happening:

  • I had surgery in September (which you all know if you read previous entries)
  • I got notice at the beginning of October that I would be laid off Jan 1.
  • Immediately after receiving this news, I have to spend half the next month in New Jersey to work on finishing up a project. In general, I do not enjoy New Jersey, and in particular I do not enjoy Newark Airport
  • Holidays
  • My unemployment begins. Job hunt is freaking me out. My overactive imagination projects me into the future where I am homeless and living in a box.
  • Beginning of February, I start a new job and new job pressured high jinks ensue
My life is just now really stabilizing again. So I feel I can return to the blogosphere with a couple of posts full of my usual mocking and bitching. I promise my 3 readers that they will wonder why they asked me to update this thing.

No comments: