Thursday, December 14, 2006

Kibbles and Bits

I cannot WAIT for vacation!!! I'm off starting the 21st through end of year. Twelve glorious blissful days off. Apart from the requisite get-togethers with family and friends, my main mission for this time is to have a serious junk-ditching festival. It is amazing the amount of junk I have amassed since moving into this house 3 years ago. I will start the New Year with a clean junk-free house. I anticipate the feeling of accomplishment will be much like that of taking a good dump.

The Bears, much to my surprise and pleasure, performed quite well on Monday night. Wonders will never cease. Now, if Grossman goes back to his usual crazy next week, I will have to cut a bitch.

What the hell is with Sylvester Stallone? I guess I gotta give the man kudos for giving Rocky and Rambo another shot but that's not even what bothers me. I can't find a good recent picture of his face right now, but it looks like he fell out the Botox tree and hit every single branch on the way down. His plastic surgeon should be beaten to within an inch of his/her soulless life.

My office Christmas party was last weekend and largely uneventful. Of course, since there was no one to impress, my hair and makeup turned out fantastic. I'm afraid about wearing that shirt out in public again - the whole night I felt like my breasts were about to take a header. Effective for some situations perhaps, but none of those situations would happen at an office Christmas party.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I envy your ambition to do "spring cleaning" in the dead of winter. Good Luck!
"Go Bears!" Fargo

Sly IS looking like a "short-bus" claymation version of Rocky lately, complete with busted nose and crooked lips. Could it possibly be that the steroids are biting back?

Laura said...

I need to just start throwing stuff out. We purged a lot of stuff when we moved, but I think a yard sale is in order this spring.

I am afraid to see the box office draw for Rocky 16: Geriatric Showdown. People are going to go see it. I just can't fathom why...

Anonymous said...

You have breasts?

Laura said...

Cillic, you must be the only person in the free world that hasn't seen Donna's breasts. They're even bigger than yours! :p

Anonymous said...

I couldn't see her boobies while she was mufficating me.