Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Almost There

So I'm just about 36 hours away from surgery and I cannot wait. Seriously. I would so much rather charge in and make the unknown into the known and be experiencing the road to recovery instead of wondering how it's going to be. Still have a bit more cleaning to do, a load of laundry tomorrow, and then pack my bag and go to my last bellydance class. Mom is coming to stay with me after the surgery and of course I will never get the house as clean as she would have it. Such is the nature of moms.

I'll be back sometime next week hopefully, check y'all later!

4 comments:

R said...

Good luck Donna! I know all will go well for you -- keep your fan club updated! :)

Heathen said...

Good luck with your surgery and recovery- please keep us all updated on how you're doing. I definitely understand the desire to just get it over with. I will send you as much positive healing energy as I can. Happy reading during your recovery!

Donna said...

Thanks all! I will likely have caustic but hopefully entertaining updates post-op!

Laura said...

We'z be thinkin boutcha...