Thursday, April 08, 2010

Signs I Need to Get Out More

This morning I had a dream that my neighbor's cat (I don't know my neighbors but as far as I know they both have dogs) got into my house.  Then it had a kitten in my house.  Then Molly and the neighbor cat and kitten were all loving up on each other.  Guinness stood off to the side all WTFISTHISHEINOUSFUCKERY and there was all, huge cat drama.  Cat drama.  I am dreaming about cat drama.

For whatever reason, probably because I have the day off tomorrow AND I CAN, I am watching one of the Encore channels that is showing a Wes Craven dud called Shocker.  Something about a convicted murderer who survived the electric chair?  That's what Comcast is telling me anyway.  My tv screen is telling me that a lazyboy recliner came to life, grew eyes (I shit you not, EYES.  In the seams at the top of the chair) and turned into the murderer, but a grainy tv 2d hologram version of the murderer and beat the guy sitting in the chair.

And now the murderer dived into the tv and somehow yanked the guy with him.

And now they are running through random tv shows like Leave it to Beaver.

OMFG AND NOW THEY LANDED ON JOHN TESH.  YES, ERSTWHILE ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT HOST TURNED NEW AGE-Y MUSICIAN WITH AN EVEN LARGER MORE RECTANGULAR HEAD THAN PEYTON MANNING JOHN TESH.

WTF why did Comcast list this as one star???  This is the best thing ever.

No comments: