Thursday, November 04, 2004

Good Things in the Shadow of the Apocalypse

In an effort to cheer myself up, I am listing all the good things to remember as something to hang onto for the next 4 years. I will update this post when I think of more.

1) I can finish the anti-Bush books I didn't have time to finish before the election, and they won't just be historical references.
2) All my anti-Bush t-shirts are still in style.
3) Candy is still tasty and delicious.
4) Barack Obama.
5) There is a woman I know who is unbelievably annoying, condescending, and manipulative. I had made a promise to God that if Kerry won, I would stop complaining about her. Now I can declare open season on the bitch.
6) John Kerry, Russ Feingold, Gwen Moore, Melissa Bean, and all the other Democrats (and the few Republicans) who will work to make a difference.
7) In some cultures, my large ass would be worshipped and revered.
8) My two kitty cats, Molly and Guinness, are warm and fuzzy and love me lots.
9) The Daily Show with Jon Stewart will certainly not run out of material in the next 4 years.
10) I have my health and many friends who love me.

Cheers,
Donna

1 comment:

cillic said...

Mmmmmmm..... large asssssssss.

Oh wait, I'm married....

Mmmmmm..... Barack Obama.