Wednesday, June 06, 2007

An Unfortunate, Unintentional Event, or How I Infect People with Alan Keyes

So Laura and I were talking today about a relatively unimportant subject, when I accidentally infected her with Alan Keyes.

Creme de la Commie: too bad your cuz isn't still living with you, you could take her with and leave her as a gift
Donna: that would just be a gift to me, no one else
Creme de la Commie: a gift, nonetheless
Donna: nah, a gift like that should be reserved for someone like Alan Keyes
Creme de la Commie: true
Donna: i wonder what he's up to now
Donna: no
Donna: no i guess i really don't
Creme de la Commie: I forgot he existed until you brought him up
Donna: shit
Donna: sorry
Creme de la Commie: it's ok
Creme de la Commie: it's probably best to keep one eye half on people like him

So unfortunately, this led me on a Google search to see what Alan Keyes really is up to, or if he's just holed up in a bunker somewhere waiting for Jesus to tell him who JC's voting for in 2008.

Alan Keyes is still a nutjob.

And really that's all I want to say about that. Except for

Donna: I should blog about how I infect people with Alan Keyes
Creme de la Commie: You do... totally
Creme de la Commie: whenever I see you, I think "What's Alan Keyes up to"

And now my other 7 readers will too. I'm sorry. I truly am.

3 comments:

Heathen said...

OMG- I could not believe that he has a link on his website labeled "Hear Terri (Schiavo) Laugh." (along with a picture of her) WTF is wrong with this man??

cillic said...

I hate you.

Laura said...

I thought for a minute that he just hadn't updated his website for a few years... but nope. He's just still beating a dead horse (crass pun intended).