Friday, January 14, 2005

Prayers, Hugs, Positive Thoughts Needed

I have a friend, Anne. About a year and a half ago, her mother passed away after a long bout with cancer, during which it seemed like she might have beaten it, but it came back and she succumbed in the end. I met her father at the wake and he looked so lost and sad. Well, last week he fell off a ladder. I didn't get all the details, but he was bleeding from his ear, so I think they found bleeding inside his skull. He's in Intensive Care now, and on top of that he's got pneumonia.

Whatever you have, prayers, good thoughts, anything, please send them over to Annie and her dad, they really need them now.

Thanks.
Donna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pray but once a every other year and I don't ever really know who it is I'm praying to. But I'm praying now. Godspeed.

- Jason