Thursday, March 25, 2010

Light at the End of the Tunnel

This project at work is coming to a close, for which yea verily, thanks be to all higher powers and celebrations throughout the land.  Or throughout my wineglass anyway.

I started the FIRM cardioweights routine again - I think this routine right now is best for my body (getting old SUCKS) and my schedule.  I wanted to stick with Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred but my knee swelled up like a balloon after 3 workouts.  F-

I want to know what the hell this is about and who had the time to do it.

I received a message on a dating site from a guy who claimed to be into intellectual pursuits.  Only he spelled it "intelictual".  That word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

I am watching a dvr'ed episode of Barefoot Contessa on Food Network.  This woman is nearly as unrelatable to the general public as Martha Stewart (excuse me while I go cut some rosemary from my FUCKENORMOUS garden in the Hamptons) but I still like watching her cook.  She uses the best ingredients she can get in fairly unfussy recipes, which I think is a concept any cook can use. 

Time to watch another mediocre episode of Project Runway, pussycats.  Check ya later.

No comments: