Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Claustrophobic

I'm staying up late because HA! I'm on vacation. I'm watching Fatal Attraction on tv and I forgot how incredibly annoying this movie is. I mean, the plot's good I guess, but the Glenn Close and Michael Douglas characters make me suffocate. I'm practically breaking out in hives from her cloying psychotic dependency, and his encouraging it makes it worse. In fact, I consider him the bigger annoyance since she's obviously got the extenuating circumstance of severe mental issues. Sure, they're only movie characters, but you know there are real people out there like this. Maybe it's not their fault, maybe it is, but whatever the case, clingy people make me NUTS. I might have to take some benadryl to get through to the bathtub scene.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yep. I know what you mean. I would have said "fine bitch, kill yourself..." but then the movie would be over too soon. Also, what's with the scene in the kitchen where they're doin it on the counter and he turns on the faucet? I've always wondered that. I don't imagine cold water in my pants to be a turn on... but then again, she also liked boiled bunny so who knows.

Laura said...

Blogstalker! No, I won't be alarmed until you start describing the inside of her house. ;-)